This is another outfit from last week. I’m still trying to catch up with posts I missed when I was working my crazy shifts at work.
Festival season is here. Sadly I couldn’t get any tickets to festivals this year but that doesn’t mean I can’t join in with all the festival fashion fun.
Festival fashion is all about fun pieces that you wouldn’t usually wear everyday but worn with a laid back vibe and loads of accessories! This year for me it’s all about neons and flowers in my hair.
Crop top and shorts -H&M// Bag – H! by Henry Holland// Sneakers – Republic// Flower crown – Primark// Neon bracelets, necklace and large ring – Primark// Smaller rings – Kukee // Handcuff bracelet – Kukee // Turtle bracelet – Handmade// Charm bracelet – Ark.co.uk
What would you wear to a festival?
How amazing is this cut out galaxy print dress! I love it so much. The print is just stunning, I love galaxy print and this is one of the best I have seen. I’m also really digging the trend for cut outs, it feels so cheeky and fun to wear something that flashes a little bit of flesh.
I originally bought the dress to wear to my birthday party but I decided that it was just too good to hide it away in a dark club so I wore it as a day dress instead.
Dress – Daisy Street// Wedge sneakers – Republic// Bag – H! by Henry Holland// Flower crown, Ring and Bracelets – Primark// Necklace – Florence&Fred
I have to say I was extremely hungover when I took these photos so please excuse the frizzy hair and general lack of makeup and effort to pose.
Doesn’t everything look better when it’s been Instagrammed? 🙂
I had such a lovely birthday. I spent the morning opening presents and then visited Bristol aquarium with my family and boyfriend. It was so much fun and a wonderful way to spend the day.
Hey Guys and Dolls,
My birthday is coming up and since I haven’t posted a wishlist in a while so I thought it may be fun to share my birthday wishlist with you.
1. Chain Me Free Bomber from Nasty Gal – I am so in love with this jacket! The front panels are cut out and the wonderful chain detailing gives it a fab grunge feel. Think how amazing this would look over a neon bodycon dress.
2. UK Flag Shred Top from Blue Banana – Another grunge piece, I’m really loving anything with tassels right now.
3. Eagle necklace from Kukee – This statement necklace is from my fave online jewellery store. A perfect nod to the Americana trend.
4. Meow in space tee from Batoko – This may not be to everyone’s taste but it was made for me. Galaxy print and a cat wearing a cape, what more could I ask for in a t shirt?
5. Box wristlet bag from H! by Henry Holland – Henry Holland is one of my all time fave designers and I love his H! collection for Debenhams. I’m digging the neon and snakeskin on this bag, two trends for the price of one! 🙂
6. Spaniel necklace from Veuxdoo – You may have seen me tweeting about this necklace last week. It’s so cute and kooky, gotta have it.
7. Let’s Ride Homegirl t-shirt from The Pretty Junk – It has a unicorn on it, enough said.
Hey Guys and Dolls!
Here is a round up of the trends showcased at the amazing live bloggers show at Bristol fashion week.
The opening scene was inspired by James Bond and featured monochrome looks from Dorothy Perkins and River Island.
Flowers, butterflies and pretty pastel colours make up this feminine trend. But boys can wear florals too! Fashions by John Lewis.
I have to admit I wasn’t really feeling these looks by but there were some pretty awesome dance moves!
Cool beachwear by Fat Face
This western theme from Timberland was my favourite collection. I loved all the crop tops, denim and cowboy boots. Yee-hah!
Neons always look great to me. How amazing is that pink maxi dress?! Fashions from John Lewis.
Spots and Stripes
More monochrome but this time it’s all about spots and stripes. Check out those crazy headpieces! Fashions by Wallis and Next.
Unfortunately I couldn’t get a great picture of this stunning flamenco style dress from Phase 8 but it was truly gorgeous.
These cute playful prints from River Island are fab.
The finale was really fun. All the models and the hosts came out onto the runway wearing a mixture of fashions from various retailers. They danced to Gangnam style which got everybody laughing. It was a super fun ending to a great show.
I absolutely adore this neon panel dress from Lovarni. It’s so fun and quirky. I love neons so this dress is definitely on my wishlist!