This week my fashion daydreams have been revolving around this cute little cat dress from H&M
I don’t usually wear much black but I would definitely wear this. Did I mention how much I love cats? 🙂
My sister bought me this absolutely incredible t-shirt from Batoko and I LOVE it! I had my eye on this tee for a while. I first came across Batoko on instagram a few months ago and I fell for the brand big time. Go check out their website and you won’t be dissapointed. I have been obbsesing over every item in their online store but this shirt in particular captured my heart the moment I saw it. It has a cat on it, a cat wearing a cape, in space… need I say more?! It’s freakin’ awesome and I am ecstatic to finally get my mitts on it.
I decided to really make the most of this tee and so I teamed it with cat ears and cat shoes. Cat-tastic!
T-shirt – Batoko// Cat ear headband – Topshop// Shoes – Boohoo.com// Leg warmers – Topshop (old) // Turtle ring – eBay// Necklace – Handmade
You may have noticed I have changed my hair colour again. The mermaid hair faded out so I used special effects atomic pink to cover it up.
Also if you could like my Facebook page I would be incredibly grateful. I’m still working hard to build it up. Ta very much!
Hey Guys and Dolls,
My birthday is coming up and since I haven’t posted a wishlist in a while so I thought it may be fun to share my birthday wishlist with you.
1. Chain Me Free Bomber from Nasty Gal – I am so in love with this jacket! The front panels are cut out and the wonderful chain detailing gives it a fab grunge feel. Think how amazing this would look over a neon bodycon dress.
2. UK Flag Shred Top from Blue Banana – Another grunge piece, I’m really loving anything with tassels right now.
3. Eagle necklace from Kukee – This statement necklace is from my fave online jewellery store. A perfect nod to the Americana trend.
4. Meow in space tee from Batoko – This may not be to everyone’s taste but it was made for me. Galaxy print and a cat wearing a cape, what more could I ask for in a t shirt?
5. Box wristlet bag from H! by Henry Holland – Henry Holland is one of my all time fave designers and I love his H! collection for Debenhams. I’m digging the neon and snakeskin on this bag, two trends for the price of one! 🙂
6. Spaniel necklace from Veuxdoo – You may have seen me tweeting about this necklace last week. It’s so cute and kooky, gotta have it.
7. Let’s Ride Homegirl t-shirt from The Pretty Junk – It has a unicorn on it, enough said.