This week my fashion daydreams have been revolving around this cute little cat dress from H&M
I don’t usually wear much black but I would definitely wear this. Did I mention how much I love cats? 🙂
The glorious weather we have been enjoying lately has got me dreaming about fun summer fashions. Here is a heatwave wishlist I have put together. Enjoy!
International shipping costs are the bane of my life! There are several international brands that I adore, Nasty Gal and Black milk being two of my favourites, I often find myself browsing their websites and drooling over their beautiful creations. A few items usually make it to my shopping cart but when it comes to check out I chicken out. I just can’t deal with the added cost of international shipping, not to mention the long wait to actually receive my goods. And so these beautiful clothes remain locked away in my imaginary dream wardrobe, Sigh.
1. Mermaid cap sleeve bodysuit – Black Milk clothing
3. Spellbound spike platform – Nasty Gal
4. Biggie ring – Shopjeen
5. Galaxy green suspenders – Black milk clothing
6. Platform sneaker – Nasty Gal
7. Cheshire cat dress – Black milk clothing
Ok so I don’t really NEED it, but it is lovely. I just spotted this dress from daisy street. I’ve never shopped there before, maybe this will be my first purchase?
Hey Guys and Dolls,
My birthday is coming up and since I haven’t posted a wishlist in a while so I thought it may be fun to share my birthday wishlist with you.
1. Chain Me Free Bomber from Nasty Gal – I am so in love with this jacket! The front panels are cut out and the wonderful chain detailing gives it a fab grunge feel. Think how amazing this would look over a neon bodycon dress.
2. UK Flag Shred Top from Blue Banana – Another grunge piece, I’m really loving anything with tassels right now.
3. Eagle necklace from Kukee – This statement necklace is from my fave online jewellery store. A perfect nod to the Americana trend.
4. Meow in space tee from Batoko – This may not be to everyone’s taste but it was made for me. Galaxy print and a cat wearing a cape, what more could I ask for in a t shirt?
5. Box wristlet bag from H! by Henry Holland – Henry Holland is one of my all time fave designers and I love his H! collection for Debenhams. I’m digging the neon and snakeskin on this bag, two trends for the price of one! 🙂
6. Spaniel necklace from Veuxdoo – You may have seen me tweeting about this necklace last week. It’s so cute and kooky, gotta have it.
7. Let’s Ride Homegirl t-shirt from The Pretty Junk – It has a unicorn on it, enough said.
I absolutely adore this neon panel dress from Lovarni. It’s so fun and quirky. I love neons so this dress is definitely on my wishlist!
Hey Guys and Dolls!
It’s not long now until my trip to South Africa and Botswana, 22 sleeps to go! So I have started thinking about what I will be wearing. I’m really just using this trip as an excuse to buy a new spring wardrobe. I want to wear some of the key trends for spring such as florals, western and graphic prints whilst also being practical for the weather and the activities I will be doing.
I have put together a couple of fashion moodboards for inspiration.
What do you guys think? What are you going to be wearing this spring?