Hey guys and dolls!
Life is so hectic right now so haven’t had much time to blog. Sad times.
Last weekend I customised my shoes and gave them this cool galaxy print. It was so much fun so I decided to do a tutorial so you can all try this too. It could be a good idea for a last minute Christmas gift? Just gonna warn you now, it’s gonna be a little photo heavy!
What you will need:
- Plain white canvas sneakers. I got mine for £2.50 from Primark.
- Fabric paint in black, purple and white.
- Pot of water.
- A paint pallette or plate for mixing.
Lets get started!
1. First remove the laces from the shoes and put them to one side for later.
2. Use clean water to dampen the shoe.
3. Put a few dabs of black paint on your plate and dilute with water. You want the paint to be quite runny so that the colours can blend together.
4. Start painting patches of black onto your shoe. Remember to leave spaces for the purple.
5. Use water to blend the edges of the black. You want to avoid having a definite line.
7. Fill in the white gaps with purple.
Ta-Dah!! You now have galaxy print sneakers! If you have a waterproofing spray you can waterproof them, if not then try to avoid weraring them in the rain 🙂
Hope you all enjoyed my tutorial. xxx